Today H is wearing another great Canadian Cloth Diaper - Dri-Line's Bamboo Baby. We bought this Made in Canada diaper from Calgary online company Bright Eyes and Bushy Tails. The bamboo inner is so so super soft and it dries faster than my other all-in-one diapers. I also ordered some Rockin Green detergent in the Motley Clean scent. It works wonders for our diapers in Calgary's hard water!
Things I love about this diaper:
- great fit on H's chunky legs
- fabulous velcro and it really sticks to the laundry tabs
- love that the velcro is covered so it does not rub on baby's skin
- flexible cotton tabs on the front for a better fit
- soft bamboo cotton inner
Things I don't love:
- not a lot of colour choices (trivial I know! I love colours!)
- AIO diapers take longer to dry
I really really love this diaper. It is a great fit and really is as easy as a disposable diaper. They get the Daddy stamp of approval for this!