- watching the royal wedding with a cup of tea (and wishing for another trip to the Empress for high tea!)
- if I was lucky enough to have been in London for the wedding, I would have worn something sunshiney yellow like this. With an awesome fascinator headband.
- phd in parenting's summaries of canadian political party platforms. will you momthevote on Monday?
- erin's brilliant diy picture book for babies
- gathering great ideas from Ohdeedoh on backyard/garden design with kids in mind.
- finding amazing local etsy sellers for last minute gifts. I love the shop local feature! will post more next week once I have given the gifts :)
Today, I am just really thankful for Fridays. It has been a long couple of weeks with Hunter being sick and getting even less sleep than we regularly do.
I am looking forward to a busy weekend putting the finishing touches niece's baby shower (can't wait to show off pictures next week!), trying something delicious from hot new Calgary spot Jelly Modern Doughnuts, and shopping the first few garage sales of the season with the family!
Hope you have a lovely weekend in the sunshine.