First, thank you for all the lovely congratulations on our sweet little girl. We are just loving life as a family of four, and I can't get enough cuddles and kisses with this new bundle. She is just perfect!
I've had so many ideas for posts lately, but precious little time to sit and type between nursing our little piglet and playing with big brother. She's having a nap now, and H is out swimming with Daddy, so here's a little round up of things I love on this lazy Sunday afternoon.
- this amazing vegetarian cassoulet. Who knew carrots, kale, and white beans could taste so delicious?
- Downton Abbey. I am so loving Season 3. Are you watching? No spoilers if you cheated and watched it online!
- Toca Boca Apps. Hunter gets some phone time while I'm taking care of the baby, and he just loves all the Toca Boca Apps....especially Doctor, Hair Salon, Band and Monsters. We also love the apps from Night & Day Studios - he has been playing the Peekaboo ones since he was about 18 months old, and he is really loving the Eric Carle inspired My Very First App lately for counting and memory games.
- my Nespresso machine. Seriously...I love that thing. Yay for lattes every morning for this bleary-eyed mommy. Best investment ever....now if only I can teach myself to make latte art early in the morning!
- the gold polka dot decals I just recieved from UrbanWalls. I am so excited to put these up in Scarlett's room. Danielle is the sweetest, and has an awesome blog here. Stay tuned for pictures once I muster up the energy to finish off her nursery!